Ingredients effective against hay fever
The cold season has come to an end, and it's time to hear the footsteps of spring.
Hay fever is a concern at this time of year.
At the very least, I think that the symptoms can be improved even a little.
In order to alleviate the symptoms of hay fever, it is important to actively consume foods that contain nutrients that have anti-inflammatory effects and improve immunity.
Here are some representative ingredients.
1. Yogurt: Contains bifidobacteria, a kind of good bacteria, and can be expected to have the effect of improving immunity.
2. Mushrooms: Rich in vitamin D, they are said to be effective in suppressing allergic reactions.
3. Foods containing omega-3 fatty acids: Omega-3 fatty acids contained in foods such as blue fish, nuts and seeds have anti-inflammatory effects and are expected to alleviate the symptoms of hay fever.
4. Foods containing vitamin C: Vitamin C contained in lemons, oranges, broccoli, etc. has the effect of improving immunity.
5. Foods containing citric acid: Lemons, vinegar, plums, etc. containing citric acid are expected to be effective in suppressing allergic reactions.
However, the symptoms of hay fever vary greatly from person to person, so it is important to find ingredients that suit you. In addition, since symptoms cannot be completely improved with only specific ingredients, it is important to receive medicine and treatment while consulting with a doctor or pharmacist along with improving your diet.
NachuRa pastry chef Yuhi Hanesada