[Effects of minerals] Copper
Copper is a very familiar substance, like the 10-yen coin.
Rather, I think there are many people who have an image that it is harmful to the body. This is especially true when cooking acidic foods with copper utensils and utensils, but there is little risk of overdose if you are careful.
Copper as a mineral has a work to help the role of iron mainly.
Copper transports iron, which is essential for making red blood cells, to where it is needed. Even if you have enough iron, if you don't have enough copper, you can become anemic.
Copper is abundant in seafood such as oysters, but it is also a mineral found in nuts and soybeans. If you take it from food, you don't have to worry about overdose.
pâtissier Yuhi Hasada